Spring 2020 Rush
How to Rush:
Check out our rush schedule above to see when and where Sigma Nu is holding rush events. Most events will be held at our house, which is located at 401 Progress St. NE, right behind Hokie House. For more information about Sigma Nu’s rush (and rush in general), take a look at our Rush Packet!
Why Sigma Nu
Sigma Nu is an Honor fraternity. We are a fraternity, not a club, for men, not boys, based upon the Honor Principle, not expediency and situational ethics.
So, what can Sigma Nu do for you? The true answer is, you will get out of it what you put into it. For those who strive, Sigma Nu can:
- Develop lifelong friendships and brotherhood.
- Build a worldwide network of Sigma Nu connections.
- Teach valuable business, interpersonal and social skills.
- Develop leadership abilities and confidence.
- Provide opportunities to give back to the community.
- Help you become the best version of you.
Sigma Nu can give you a chance to get the most out of college. To leave a legacy. We are here to build a Rock Chapter: one of the top fraternity chapters across the country.
Imagine being a part of something great. Something remarkable. The top leaders, social gentlemen, involved on campus, high academics, strong athletics, recruiting the best men on campus, and most importantly, a high sense of Honor.
The premier men’s organization on campus.
A genuine fraternity experience.
Built by you.